PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

Login problem

thewebexpert
    thewebexpert

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-06-21

Login problem Empty Login problem

Post  thewebexpert Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 pm

* Written by: Jpmaster77 a.k.a. The Grandmaster of C++ (GMC)
    * Last Updated: August 19, 2004

I've been using this script for quite some time. I recently set up a new GoDaddy account, and added this script to the site I'm building. All the configurations are right; in fact, the .php files read the database fine - it's the login that's having problems.

Somehow, somewhere (for no reason I can explain), I'm getting a 500 internal server error every time I try to log in (it seems to be happening with the Session). I really, REALLY need this to work! Can anyone help me fix this problem?
    thewebexpert
    thewebexpert

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-06-21

Login problem Empty problem

Post  thewebexpert Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:44 pm

I now have a more specific error...

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function addActiveGuest() on a non-object in session.php on line 57

First, it's not logging me in; when it goes to check the login, it's coming back negative, then trying to log in guest. I've checked the variables, and all is correct; I even copied the files from the working set server to this server, but to no avail. Whatever the problem is, I can't figure it out.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:48 am