PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

2 posters

I cannot get this to work HELP!! please?

wheel58m
    wheel58m

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-10-17

I cannot get this to work HELP!! please? Empty I cannot get this to work HELP!! please?

Post  wheel58m Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 pm

I am using easy php (latest version) and notepad++ (latest version) all I have changed is the consants.php and I have made a database and tables. When I open the file in the browser it shows up with jumble (the fields have code in them, some parts of the code show, the links don't work(I fixed the links by replacing \" w/ '), process.php also just shows code) Help Please, also does anybody know the creators email?
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

I cannot get this to work HELP!! please? Empty Re: I cannot get this to work HELP!! please?

Post  Linchpin311 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:14 pm

it sounds like your PHP server isnt configured correctly, have you been able to run any other code or scripts? Im assuming you are trying to run this script on a local host? if you are, try creating a text file that says <?php echo 'Hello World'; ?>. save that file as test.php and load it in your web browser. If all you see on the screen is Hello World then your server is set up correctly, if not then you need to fix your PHP configuration.
    wheel58m
    wheel58m

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-10-17

I cannot get this to work HELP!! please? Empty NEW LOGIN SCRIPT

Post  wheel58m Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm

"github.com/ivannovak/jpmaster77-s-Login-System-"

Sponsored content

I cannot get this to work HELP!! please? Empty Re: I cannot get this to work HELP!! please?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:29 am