PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

2 posters

Stealing jpmaster77's hard work without giving credit?

mr_roo
    mr_roo

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-02-11

Stealing jpmaster77's hard work without giving credit? Empty Stealing jpmaster77's hard work without giving credit?

Post  mr_roo Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 am

So, I was searching the web to see about re-finding this site after having a major website crash, and ran across a little video on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3L4FB8S-1E

Then I followed the link in the description, and found this:
    http://www.rrpowered.com/tuts/2010/04/php-advanced-login-script-with-admin-and-user-fetures/

Besides the bad spelling job in the 'article' description, it looks to be the same code as written by jpmaster77.

As I found this very useful code and I don't want others to steal it without credit, I thought I should bring it up here as the sort of 'unofficial' site for it.
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Stealing jpmaster77's hard work without giving credit? Empty Re: Stealing jpmaster77's hard work without giving credit?

Post  Linchpin311 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

nice find! i hope no one who isnt the original creator of the script is trying to pass it off as their own. the only real difference i could find in this new script is that all the helpful comments had been removed. other than that it really does look like the same exact script jpmaster put out back in 2004.

i posted a comment on the rrpowered.com article but right now "Your comment is awaiting moderation." hopefully it gets approved so the rrpowered.com community can know the truth!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:57 am