PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

2 posters

Sending mail among users

Dorji
    Dorji

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Sending mail among users Empty Sending mail among users

Post  Dorji Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am

Can any one give me an idea how to implement sending mail among users without using email ids like yahoo or hotmail. if there is any coding you have done it will be boost to this login script.

Thanks
    P.s excellent Script Thumps up
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Sending mail among users Empty Re: Sending mail among users

Post  Linchpin311 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

i tried out a 100% database driven php/mysql message system (the rest of the site didnt use this login script) for a friend of mine. For the most part it worked, but it never saw heavy usage so we never found out just how effective/efficient it was... so in other words i know it can be done if you're willing to put in some serious coding work.

if you'd rather just take what someone has already done and try to implement it into what you've got, we are pretty much talking about a private message system common in most forum systems (including this one!). check out which ones are under open source licenses and see if you can adapt them to what you want.
    Dorji
    Dorji

Post  Dorji Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 am

Yea private massage system common in most of the forum site(one like this site). well Linchpin311 would you recommend me some open source.
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Post  Linchpin311 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 am

well phpbb (im pretty sure it powers this forum) is open source which means you can borrow their code to form what you are looking for.

also a quick google search turned up a few results with this one being the most promising out of the top ten. check it out.
    Dorji
    Dorji

Sending mail among users Empty Thanks

Post  Dorji Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Thank You very much...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:29 am