PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

2 posters

the concept of this login script

intothefantasy
    intothefantasy

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

the concept of this login script Empty the concept of this login script

Post  intothefantasy Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:31 am

ok i am kinda new in php stuff but i would like to ask abit abt this script.

lets say i wanna try out to make a new news system with only simple stuff like add,edit and delete....i would like to integrate this login system with it...which i think is easy by adding few line of code...but how abt something prewritten which has an admin section ready...but i wanna remove that prewritten admin login check and replace by my own...is this possible?

like i found a very nice shopping script which is prewritten...the best of all is, it dosent have a member login...but it has admin login...so i think that i wanna integrate this login system to it as a member system and also admin system..is this possible?
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

the concept of this login script Empty Re: the concept of this login script

Post  Linchpin311 Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 am

so just to make sure we are on the same page, you want this login system to log you on to your shopping scripts admin section too?
    intothefantasy
    intothefantasy

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post  intothefantasy Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:56 am

yes...the basic shopping cart has an admin system but not member system...so i would love to take out the current admin system and implement this login system...so basically all those admin written codes were using session...i would just remove them at top tats all?
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Post  Linchpin311 Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm

combining the functionality of two different login scripts can be tricky and kinda risky... but it can be done. basically you would have to study and figure out how the other script works so you can correctly combine the two. the most important part is obviously the username and password validation but take extra care cause you dont want to open up any security holes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 am