PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

2 posters

How about an Updated script? new features.

Siggles
    Siggles

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-09-03

How about an Updated script? new features. Empty How about an Updated script? new features.

Post  Siggles Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 pm

I've used this script for a long time and come to know it well, editing it for my own purposes on different websites. I appreciate it is now a few years old but seems to have stood the test of time with PHP updates. The only deprecated thing in there I can see is the use of the keyword VAR which should now be possibly public.

Anyhow, I am looking to improve on the script and so far have added the following:

Admin page allowing the turning off / on of features (ie, moving some of the constants to a config table in the dbase)
    e-mail activation (which can be turned off/on, when it is on, new users must click a link in their e-mail to activate their account before being able to log in).
    Confirm password & e-mail address on registration and editing of account (and maybe added AJAX features - eg, password strength)
    Duplicate e-mail addresses not allowed (option to turn off/on)
    capatcha and question on registration.

I'd love to take this script to the next level.Is there anyone out there with JPMasters contact details (does he still read this board) and linchpin, any offers of help?

Would also lilke to mod this board and remove all the crap posts. Anyone?

Any thoughts and ideas welcome?!

Cheers

Siggles
    Linchpin311
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

How about an Updated script? new features. Empty Re: How about an Updated script? new features.

Post  Linchpin311 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm

starting with this script i have added and improved through out the years changing and adding to this script with my wants and needs. i have often said i wanted to re-write a new script from the ground up with a bunch of new features but life and my commitments usually gets in the way.

i dont think jpmaster was ever involved in this forum and because this script is pretty dated, im sure he has moved on to bigger things. however, if you have any questions or just wanted to pick my brain i may prove some use to you. feel free to pm me if you want.
    Siggles
    Siggles

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-09-03

How about an Updated script? new features. Empty Re: How about an Updated script? new features.

Post  Siggles Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 am

Current Admin page (still under construction (but working!!))

How about an Updated script? new features. Admin112

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:28 am