PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

2 posters

Security

mbrad
    mbrad

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Security Empty Security

Post  mbrad Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I first used this log in system. Thanks again for it. I started a web site a while ago with this log in system, but shyed away from it, because I do not know enough about PHP and security, and how to tell if this system is secure enough.

Has there ever been any though to starting a Folder regarding Security fixes? I've been reading through the evolt pages... all 50+ of them, trying to find any comments from experienced PHP programmers regarding security. There are a few in there. Some have made comments but not fixes.

For example: Topic: mysql_results() vs getUserInfo() for the userinfo.php page on page http://evolt.org/PHP-Login-System-with-Admin-Features?from=2150&comments_per_page=50

I'm sure this is a concern, but I don't have a clue where to start to fix this.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Brad
    ebaretta
    ebaretta

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-07-02

Security Empty Re: Security

Post  ebaretta Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

so far so good on the security for me and i have used it in many different sites.. session are good way of keeping things secret. But just like anything else you will need to change things along the way to keep up with the times.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am