PHP Login System with Admin Features

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

Problem with Radio buttons and checkbox

michaelsam
    michaelsam

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Problem with Radio buttons and checkbox Empty Problem with Radio buttons and checkbox

Post  michaelsam Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:14 am

I'm using this loginscript with the feature countlogin, differentlevels, activationmail, "logout inactive users" and more registration fields (city, country, language, firstname, lastname) on a liveserver php5.

i also wanted to include radio buttons and check terms, but that didn't work for any reason, each time, i got a error message.

hope you can help me.

ps.
    loginscript with adminfeatures is a very good script and easy to complete, if u know anything about php and a little about sql (it took me 4 times to integrate it)
    before i used the loginscript with rememberfunction (without such problems) also easy to use without knowing anything about php and sql

Last edited by michaelsam on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    michaelsam
    michaelsam

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Problem with Radio buttons and checkbox Empty Re: Problem with Radio buttons and checkbox

Post  michaelsam Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

the problem with the checkbox and the radiobutton i solved

can't belive, but it depended on the order

first it was in session.php
    Code:
    function register($subuser, $subpass, $subemail, $firstname, $lastname, $city, $country, $prilng, $seclng, $numLogins, $subgender, $accept_terms){

after thislike
    Code:
    function register($subuser, $subpass, $subemail, $firstname, $lastname, $city, $country, $prilng, $seclng, $accept_terms, $subgender, $numLogins){

and now it works

but i still have the problem with the login

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:14 am